Salmon is very easy to cook. Baked salmon has a smoky taste. In this recipe, we also stir fry tomato with onions first to get the flavors out then we mixed the stir fried vegitables with salmon to bake. The result is amazing. You have to try it.
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 tomato
- 2 T butter
- 6 shallot
- 2 T white wine
- 1 salt, pepper, sugar
- 1 bn basial leaves
- Wash Salmon and pad dry with paper towel.
- Mix 1 table spoon of White Wine, 1 tea spoon of salt, and 1 tea spoon of black pepper as the sauce to marinate Salmon.
- Prepare Salmon in a baking pan and pour the mixture above on top of the salmon.
- Prepare tomato: peer off the skin by cutting an "x" at the buttom then submerge in boiling water for 5 minutes. Dice into 1/2 cubic inches.
- Stir fry Shallot, using butter to coat the pan, until fragel and when you can smell the taste.
- Add tomato, basial leaves
- Add 1 table spoon white wine, 1 teasoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of sugar. (Add salt and sugar to taste.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Put salmon in the baking pan. Spread the stir fry.
- Bake until salmon is done. (Inside look opaque.) About 12 minutes.
- Salmon can be cooked longer witout tasting bad. When in double, cook it a little longer.